Get all the latest info on our App.
Pomodoro Keeper helps you keep your productivity high avoiding burnout with Pomodoro Technique™. Work with time. Not against it!
* Featured by Product Hunt
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://bit.ly/1i5zmv0
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Customize Pomodoro sessions, goals, colors and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
About basic Pomodoro steps - It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 Pomodoros, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Pomodoros per day)
• Set how many Pomodoros you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Pomodoros per round)
• Customize the length of Pomodoro, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Pomodoro session.
• Set any colors separately for the short break, long break, and Pomodoro session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Pomodoro sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Pomodoro Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Pomodoro Reminder: If you're struggling to make a habit of using Pomodoro Technique, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Pomodoro through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Pomodoro Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
*** LEGAL NOTICE ***
Pomodoro™ and The Pomodoro Technique™ are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This application is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, The Pomodoro Technique™ or Francesco Cirillo.
See what other people think of our App.
Available on the App Store for Free - Download Now