Learn More About Our Features
Surfari lets you explore your world, add your favorite surf spots, and overlay degree angle lines that represent different things such as incoming swell and offshore wind.
The data you enter into Surfari is your data and it lives on your device. In future releases we may add features that allow you to sync your spot data across devices or share a spot with a friend, but even in those cases, the data will be treated as your data and transmitted securely.
• To add your favorite spots, long-press, then tap the bubble to name the spot.
• Tap "My Maps" to see your saved locations.
• Switch "Map Type" to satellite mode to access land-level detail such as points, reefs, and other structures that produce waves.
• Tap "Search" to search for spots around the world (or to get close to them before you drop the X).
• Easily mark the spots you're interested in, save them to your library, and see their exact latitude/longitude.
• Tap "Show Grid" to toggle degree angle lines for easy spot analysis.
• Tap "Lock Center/Center Locked" to toggle whether or not the degree angle lines float as you move the map or stay locked on your spot.
See What Our Users Think
Available on the App Store for Free - Download Now